REASON FOR IMPACT: Technology Services will be performing a Phone/VOIP system upgrade to improve system reliability.
- Phones and analog converters will be remotely rebooted; reboots generally take between 1-5 minutes.
- While phones are being rebooted they will not be functional and calls may get dropped.
- Devices will re-register and eventually come back online.
- Devices connected to analog convertors, such as fax machines, will also temporarily go offline as the convertors are rebooted.
- If you are logged into a Soft phone session via Jabber, you will need to logout and re-login.
- For more information on Technology Services’ Incident Communication Plan or to view a list of our Critical Systems and definitions, please visit our Service Announcements page on the Puget Sound website.