This is an announcement from Technology Services (TS). Please see details below:
Network: Firewall and VPN Planned Maintenance
Wednesday, Jan. 27, 2021 from 5:00 a.m.- 6:00 a.m.
SYSTEMS IMPACTED: Inbound and Outbound Internet will be intermittingly unavailable for short periods (~5 minutes).
REASON FOR IMPACT: To ensure a secure, reliable computing environment TS will be completing routine updates on our firewall and VPN services.
· Our primary firewalls will need to be rebooted as part updating software
· Internet access will be intermittent as equipment is rebooted
· VPN connections may disconnected
· VPN Clients will automatically ask you to upgrade once our maintenance is completed
· All internal services will continue to work as normal including phone services.
· Thank you for your patience as we conduct this important work.
· For more information on Technology Services’ Incident Communication Plan or to view a list of our Critical Systems and definitions, please visit our Service Announcements site.
For support questions please contact the TS Service Desk via phone at 253-879-8585.