This is an announcement from Technology Services (TS). Please see details below.
NETWORK: Core Router Reboots
Wednesday, August 26, 2020 5:30 AM – 7:30 AM [COMPLETE]
SYSTEMS IMPACTED: The following systems will be intermittently unavailable during the maintenance window:
· Internet access inbound and outbound
· VPN (Global Protect)
· Wired and wireless network connectivity
· Intermittent loss of access to various Puget Sound systems and applications
REASON FOR IMPACT: There is an issue with our core routers causing intermittent network problems. These reboots is an attempt to rectify those issues.
· Downtime should be intermittent and only for short periods (less than 5-10 minutes)
· For more information on Technology Services’ Incident Communication Plan or to view a list of our Critical Systems and definitions, please visit our Service Announcements site.
· For support questions please contact the TS Service Desk via phone at 253-879-8585.