Network: Firewall Planned Maintenance
Wed, Feb. 10, 2021 from 5:00 a.m.- 6:30 a.m. [COMPLETE]
SYSTEMS IMPACTED: Inbound and Outbound Internet will be intermittingly unavailable for short periods (~2-5 minutes).
REASON FOR IMPACT: To ensure a secure, reliable computing environment TS will be completing routine updates on our firewall.
· A security vulnerability has been identified which necessitates upgrading our firewalls.
· Internet access will be intermittent as equipment is rebooted
· VPN connections may disconnected
· VPN Clients will automatically ask you to upgrade once our maintenance is completed
· All internal services will continue to work as normal including phone services.
· Thank you for your patience as we conduct this important work.
· For more information on Technology Services’ Incident Communication Plan or to view a list of our Critical Systems and definitions, please visit our Service Announcements site.
For support questions please contact the TS Service Desk via phone at 253-879-8585.