[Updated 7:50 PM] All Soundnet services have been completely restored. If you experience any further issues, please contact the Technology Service Desk at 253.879.8585 or email@example.com.
Service issues in regards to Soundnet are not expected to be resolved this afternoon. Soundnet will continue to experience intermittent technical difficulties until a full resolution is in place. We appreciate your patience during this time and are working on restoring full service as soon as possible.
We are experiencing intermittent service issues with Soundnet. We are working to restore full service but you may experience difficulties between 10:30am and 12:00pm this afternoon. Thank you for your patience!
Updated: 6:00 pm 24th April 2011.
Issues occurred with patches during the patch maintenance window. Services were regained by 5:45 pm, all service are available now.
From 8:00 AM to noon, all services may be intermittently or entirely unavailable, including:
- Database Applications: Cascade, FAMIS, Millennium, and Banner
- Web services such as www.pugetsound.edu, cs.pugetsound.edu, and Moodle
- Personal and departmental file shares (on Alexandria and Merlin2)
The Pre-Production patching has been completed at 8:40 am. The next scheduled outage will be Sunday the 24th of April, for all remaining Production servers. A separate blog post will be posted.
On Thursday April 21st from 7:00 AM – 9:00 AM the following pre-production servers may be unavailable due to maintenance:
Furthermore, Oracle systems may be unavailable starting at 5:00 AM:
bjp for ridge and summit
Clean address for ridge and summit
OAS on hope and deactur
Oracle Forms on Fidalgo
Cascade Release 11.5 was installed on May 11, 2011. This release contained the following features and fixes:
- Change incoming students to electronic billing at time of deposit (CAS-75)
- Direct Lending annual changes
- Enrollment Manager score and activity load changes(EM-15, EM-16, EM-17)
- Enrollment Manager interface research page for end users (EM-28)
- Initial loads of Cascade information into Enrollment Manager (EM-40, EM-41, EM-43, EM-44)
- Improved automation of position changes in Kronos
[Updated 2:13 PM] All services have been completely restored. If you experience any further issues, please contact the Technology Service Desk at 253.879.8585 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are experiencing intermittent outages with some online services, including the university website, Puget Sound blogs, and Moodle. We are working to restore full service. Thank you for your patience!
[Updated 10:05 AM] Service has been restored. If you experience any further issues, please contact the Technology Service Desk at 253.879.8585 or email@example.com.
Moodle is currently unavailable. We are working to restore service. Thank you for your patience!