NETWORK : ISP Demand Maintenance (External Phone Service) – Friday February 25, 11pm-6am
REASON FOR IMPACT:
Service provider will implement Demand maintenance to perform a mandated fiber relocation.
Your service(s) are protected and will experience switch hits when network traffic is moved to protection paths for this event.
- Phone service to off campus numbers may have short periods of interruption during maintenance window.
- Internal, on-campus, phone service will not be affected. Calls between campus phones will remain up during maintenance window.
- Internet connectivity will not be affected.
- External VPN access to campus resources will not be affected.
- Thank you for your patience as we conduct this important work.
- For more information on Technology Services’ Incident Communication Plan or to view a list of our Critical Systems and definitions, please visit our Service Announcements site.
For support questions please contact the TS Service Desk via phone at 253-879-8585.