- Personal and departmental file shares (on Alexandria and Merlin2)
- Database Applications: Cascade, FAMIS, Millennium, and Banner
- Web services such as www.pugetsound.edu, cs.pugetsound.edu, and Moodle
Cascade Release 10.7 is planned for July 14, 2010. This release will include the following features and fixes:
- Modify Add Bill Payer Page to Reduce Duplicates(96918)
- Fix Wire Transfer Tracking (90696)
- Fix Initial Payment Billing (93342)
- Online Car Registration (96202)
Banner, Famis and Basis were unavailable from 6pm – 8pm on Wednesday June 16, 2010. Minimal if no user disruption was experienced. We believe this was the result of an operating system issue on the Tahoma Server which did not impact Cascade. There was a brief disruption to Cascade as the server was rebooted. All services recovered immediately following the reboot.
[Updated 6/9/10 2:11 PM] Service has been restored and the survey tool is once again available for use. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The appliance used by the Technology Service Desk to survey users with resolved Clientele tickets is currently unavailable. We are working to restore service as soon as possible. For assistance, contact the Service Desk at 253.879.8585 or firstname.lastname@example.org.