This is an announcement from Technology Services (TS). Please see details below.
\Stafffiles: Instructions for Accessing StaffFiles/Network Shares After Recent Upgrade
Tuesday December 17 @ 7:30 a.m.
REASON FOR IMPACT: Technology Services (TS) migrated the file server wnfs03 [//StaffFiles] to a new server. If someone is not able to access files, connect to //stafffiles or connect to a network share on a Windows machine, Technology Services suggests taking the following steps:
1) Click the Start Menu, type "cmd", right click on "Command Prompt" and click "Run As Administrator"
2) In the new window, type: "ipconfig /flushdns" (without the quotes) then hit "Enter" on your keyboard
3) If that does not work, please restart your computer
4) You can also try re-mapping your network share: https://www.pugetsound.edu/files/resources/mapping-to-a-network-share-2.pdf
5) If you need further assistance, please call 253-879-8585
· For more information on Technology Services’ Incident Communication Plan or to view a list of our Critical Systems and definitions, please visit our Service Announcements page on the Puget Sound website.
To opt out from receiving these messages in the future, please go to mailweb.pugetsound.edu/mailman/listinfo/tscommunications and follow the Unsubscribe options in the TScommunications Subscriber section. For support questions please contact the TS Service Desk via phone at 253-879-8585.