- Preserving Memories: Creating a Personal Archive
- Maker tip brought to you by Collins Makerspace.
- Check out how Puget Sound Research is being used by remote learners around the world!
- Prospective Students: Our doors may be closed, but our services and staff are available to you!
- 3D printing: In Support of Health Care Workers – The Makerspace Responds
- April is National Poetry Month
- Arts/Humanities, Social Sciences & Science
- Awards and Grants
- Celebrating Shakespeare
- Collins is Listening
- Collins Library Links
- Did You Know?
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Diversity and Inclusion Resources
- Featured Resource
- Focus on New Services
- Friday Fun – Recommended Films & Popular Reading
- From the Archives
- From the Library Director
- From the Stacks – A few favorites
- From the Stacks: blogs from Collins Library student employees
- Life Skills Collection
- News piece from Collins Newsletter
- Popular Reading Collection
- Recommended Reading
- Research Tips
- Social Sciences & Science
- Sound Ideas
- Spotlight on Library Student Employees
- Spotlight: People Making a Difference at Collins
- Thoughts About Libraries
Category Archives: Announcements
The Makerspace will have special hours at the end of the semester: Reading Period: The Makerspace will be closed: Thursday, May 9 – Sunday, May 12 Finals Week: The Makerspace will be open by appointment: Monday, May 13 – Friday, … Continue reading
Freedom Education Project Puget Sound (FEPPS) is a Civic Scholarship Initiative of the University of Puget Sound, an organization that offers undergraduate courses to prisoners Washington Corrections Center For Women (WCCW) in Gig Harbor. In cooperation with Tacoma Community College, … Continue reading
University of Puget Sound supports student success by contributing modest funding to the Directory of Open Access Journals, where we are listed as a DOAJ Funder. This directory is supported via donation, and Puget Sound is proud to be contributing. … Continue reading
Autumn Raw ’19, English major with a minor in P&G, has accepted an internship offer from the Smithsonian Libraries in Washington D.C. In honor of the Smithsonian’s 50th Anniversary, this internship program was created to help introduce students to the … Continue reading
Come explore the Makerspace. The space is here to enrich one’s academic experience as well as provide a space to pursue personal interests. All students, staff and faculty are welcome to use the space during the many open hours throughout … Continue reading
Apply for one of three positions in Collins Library for the 2019-2020 academic year! Apply via Logger Jobs by February 25! 1.) Peer Research Specialist (one position) Support research and outreach in Archives & Special Collections Learn and practice the … Continue reading
Happy Holidays from the Collins Memorial Library! Best wishes for the New Year! This image is from The Biography and Typography of William Caxton, England’s First Printer, published in 1877. The image is said to depict the oldest representation of … Continue reading
Jólabókaflóđ is happening in the Popular Reading Collection! Take a book home for the holiday break! For information see posters in the Popular Reading Collection.