- Preserving Memories: Creating a Personal Archive
- Maker tip brought to you by Collins Makerspace.
- Check out how Puget Sound Research is being used by remote learners around the world!
- Prospective Students: Our doors may be closed, but our services and staff are available to you!
- 3D printing: In Support of Health Care Workers – The Makerspace Responds
- April is National Poetry Month
- Arts/Humanities, Social Sciences & Science
- Awards and Grants
- Celebrating Shakespeare
- Collins is Listening
- Collins Library Links
- Did You Know?
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Diversity and Inclusion Resources
- Featured Resource
- Focus on New Services
- Friday Fun – Recommended Films & Popular Reading
- From the Archives
- From the Library Director
- From the Stacks – A few favorites
- From the Stacks: blogs from Collins Library student employees
- Life Skills Collection
- News piece from Collins Newsletter
- Popular Reading Collection
- Recommended Reading
- Research Tips
- Social Sciences & Science
- Sound Ideas
- Spotlight on Library Student Employees
- Spotlight: People Making a Difference at Collins
- Thoughts About Libraries
Category Archives: Announcements
Dear Prospective Students and Visitors: We are very proud of our beautiful Collins Memorial Library. While you can’t visit us in person right now, please feel free to browse our web page and learn about all our great resources. Check … Continue reading
The Internet is full of stories about how Makerspaces across the country are using 3D printers to assist with making parts for ventilators, masks and other items to support health care workers. Here at Puget Sound, we are monitoring guidelines … Continue reading
We wish you good luck on your Finals! Collins Library December 2019 Extended Hours are: Sunday, Dec. 15: 10 a.m. – 3 a.m. Mon-Thur, Dec. 16-19: 7 a.m. – 3 a.m. Friday, Dec. 20: 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Get started on your research projects! November 19 & 20 7 p.m. – 11 p.m. Library 118 Help available from Collins Peer Research Advisors, Librarians, and Peer Writing advisors from the CWLT! Hot beverages & snacks provided!
Hello! Our names are Ilana Dutton and Kate Roscher and we are the peer research advisors in Collins Library this year. Ilana is double majoring in International Political Economy and Politics and Government, with a minor in Spanish. Kate is … Continue reading
The Collins Memorial Library acknowledges with respect the Lushootseed speaking peoples on whose traditional land the university stands and the Puyallup peoples whose historical relationships with the land continues to this day. PDF document on land acknowledgement: https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net/consciouselders/pages/1529/attachments/original/1526921069/Honor_Native_Land_Guide.pdf?1526921069 To learn … Continue reading
Collins Library is pleased to welcome new librarian Angela Weaver who will join us September 9, 2019. Angela Weaver served as the Head of the Drama and Art Libraries and the Arts & Humanities Liaison Team leader at the University … Continue reading
Each year the Collins Memorial Library sponsors an award for a graduating Art major. The monetary award is $250 and the honor of displaying their art work in a prominent spot in the library for a term of one year. … Continue reading
Work on your research projects with support available from librarians and peer research advisor! Snacks, beverages, and camaraderie provided!