- Collins Library Links: Reading and Relaxing in the Time of COVID19
- Collins Library is delighted to have copies of two recent novels by Puget Sound English Graduates!
- From the Archives & Special Collections: Women’s History Month
- You are not alone: Is it a promise? Or a threat?
- Overdue items and Returning Items
- April is National Poetry Month
- Arts/Humanities, Social Sciences & Science
- Awards and Grants
- Celebrating Shakespeare
- Collins is Listening
- Collins Library Links
- Did You Know?
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Diversity and Inclusion Resources
- Featured Resource
- Focus on New Services
- Friday Fun – Recommended Films & Popular Reading
- From the Archives
- From the Library Director
- From the Stacks – A few favorites
- From the Stacks: blogs from Collins Library student employees
- Life Skills Collection
- News piece from Collins Newsletter
- Popular Reading Collection
- Recommended Reading
- Research Tips
- Social Sciences & Science
- Sound Ideas
- Spotlight on Library Student Employees
- Spotlight: People Making a Difference at Collins
- Thoughts About Libraries
Category Archives: Announcements
We wish you good luck on your Finals! Collins Library December 2019 Extended Hours are: Sunday, Dec. 15: 10 a.m. – 3 a.m. Mon-Thur, Dec. 16-19: 7 a.m. – 3 a.m. Friday, Dec. 20: 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Get started on your research projects! November 19 & 20 7 p.m. – 11 p.m. Library 118 Help available from Collins Peer Research Advisors, Librarians, and Peer Writing advisors from the CWLT! Hot beverages & snacks provided!
Hello! Our names are Ilana Dutton and Kate Roscher and we are the peer research advisors in Collins Library this year. Ilana is double majoring in International Political Economy and Politics and Government, with a minor in Spanish. Kate is … Continue reading
The Collins Memorial Library acknowledges with respect the Lushootseed speaking peoples on whose traditional land the university stands and the Puyallup peoples whose historical relationships with the land continues to this day. PDF document on land acknowledgement: https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net/consciouselders/pages/1529/attachments/original/1526921069/Honor_Native_Land_Guide.pdf?1526921069 To learn … Continue reading
Collins Library is pleased to welcome new librarian Angela Weaver who will join us September 9, 2019. Angela Weaver served as the Head of the Drama and Art Libraries and the Arts & Humanities Liaison Team leader at the University … Continue reading
Each year the Collins Memorial Library sponsors an award for a graduating Art major. The monetary award is $250 and the honor of displaying their art work in a prominent spot in the library for a term of one year. … Continue reading
Work on your research projects with support available from librarians and peer research advisor! Snacks, beverages, and camaraderie provided!
The Makerspace will have special hours at the end of the semester: Reading Period: The Makerspace will be closed: Thursday, May 9 – Sunday, May 12 Finals Week: The Makerspace will be open by appointment: Monday, May 13 – Friday, … Continue reading
Freedom Education Project Puget Sound (FEPPS) is a Civic Scholarship Initiative of the University of Puget Sound, an organization that offers undergraduate courses to prisoners Washington Corrections Center For Women (WCCW) in Gig Harbor. In cooperation with Tacoma Community College, … Continue reading
University of Puget Sound supports student success by contributing modest funding to the Directory of Open Access Journals, where we are listed as a DOAJ Funder. This directory is supported via donation, and Puget Sound is proud to be contributing. … Continue reading