All students, new and returning, are invited to stop by Collins Library before September 10th to participate in our new ‘Discover Collins Library!’ activity. This guided exploration of the library showcases the many helpful resources, friendly staff, and comfy spaces available. New students will enjoy exploring the building and returning students can re-discover what they love about Collins, all while collecting small prizes along the way like stickers and candy. There is no right or wrong way to follow the path; you can navigate to each station in order, or stop by and find one station every day. When you feel like you have finished your journey of library discovery, you are invited to the final station at the library service desk where you can enter the grand prize drawing for a beautiful gift basket or a $200 gift certificate to the campus bookstore. We hope to see you soon!
- Collins Library Links: Collins Library Completes NEH Grant – Resources to Support Teaching & Learning
- ‘Discover Collins Library!’ activity
- Puget Sound benefits from our partnership with the Orbis Cascade Alliance!
- Collins Library endorses the Joint Statement on Legislative Efforts to Restrict Education about Racism in American History
- Puget Sound Book Artists Returns to Collins Library