NETWORK : Campus Wi-Fi Maintenance-Sunday February 13, 5am-9am
REASON FOR IMPACT:
To ensure a secure, reliable computing environment TS will be updating firmware across the Wi-Fi network.
- Updating Aruba Wireless controller and access point firmware
- Campus Wi-Fi and external access will be intermittent for short periods of time (approximately 15-30 minutes at a time) during the maintenance window.
- Internal wired on-campus services such as phones, the data network and access to university resources will not be affected on campus
- External VPN access to campus resources will not be affected.
- Thank you for your patience as we conduct this important work.
- For more information on Technology Services’ Incident Communication Plan or to view a list of our Critical Systems and definitions, please visit our Service Announcements site.
For support questions please contact the TS Service Desk via phone at 253-879-8585.
UNIVERSITY OF PUGET SOUND
1500 N. Warner St. #1068
Tacoma, WA 98416-1068