First Scramble

I thought I might start off this year with a fabulous little anecdote about my summer goings-on at campus, and then tie it in nicely with a few thoughts on the upcoming final year of college life on the Puget Sound campus, and then perhaps sojourn into a few snarky quips about moving in to my house last minute and desperately searching through boxes for such mundane and irrelevant objects like my blanket or laptop computer.

However, I became so overwhelmed with living these stories, and am now facing the end of my first day with a completely and utterly exhausted brain and body. So. Instead, I will leave you all hanging with a desperately vague and nonsensical introduction to my life here on campus. Ha ha ha ha, but to be fair to myself, I often feel like life and school hits you like a brick a wall, solid and all at once, out of the fog. So maybe blogging like a brick wall is fairly representative of my life here.

Or maybe I am just being incredibly lazy and tired on my first day back. Also possible. and very true.

Possibly unrelated nonsense: Wooohoooo! School is back on! Confirmed by dinner conversation that confirmed that Google will indeed become the first sentient AI. Further, it will prevent world domination by corrupted Google leaders, who, after having poured all of their heart and soul and good faith and fortune into the online masterwork will have been left with nothing but hollow shells of humanity, easily turned to the dark side of market economics and common sense. But the sentient Google with thwart their lust and desire, have acquired the collective souls of over two decades of programming sweat blood and tears.

It is so time for bed.

Also, the photo? It is from my trip home to Montana. I, ah, only got to visit for a few days out of the summer. Downside of working full-time. Not that I’m complaining, not in this economy, at any rate. I count my lucky stars! Still, I miss the mountains…

smalls

This entry was posted in Cony Craighead '11. Bookmark the permalink.