Introductions

Following the trend, this being my first post, I suppose I should say a bit about myself and what I do at Puget Sound.

First things first, My name is Matt Anderson. I am a sophomore English/Creative Writing major. After earning my B.A., I would like to go into journalism and work for a major daily newspaper (or whatever medium is left at that point). Currently, I’m one of two Managing Editors for the campus newspaper, The Trail — last year I was the News Editor. I’m also from Tacoma and have written for The News Tribune as well as The Herald, located in Puyallup.

At this point in the school year, I think everyone is getting used to either being back at Puget Sound or arriving for the first time. In either case, I hope everyone has been doing really, really well in the first few weeks of classes — I know I’ve hit some snags (particularly in my major author study on John Milton), but such things are to be expected. So for now, all I really have to say is this: Welcome, or Welcome back! And, be assured, more is to come.

This entry was posted in Matt Anderson '12. Bookmark the permalink.