The employer participant list is up and ready for viewing! Be sure to look through the information about each organization to find out what they’re hiring for and the key points that may make you want to work for that employer. Take the next step and learn more by going to their websites directly. Did you know that…
- The Port of Seattle is “working to be the cleanest, greenest, and most energy-efficient port in the nation?” They’re hiring for both paid internships and full-time positions.
- City Year, Northwest Leadership Foundation, and Washington Service Corps are all Americorps opportunities? Talk with them about the variety of ways to serve communities and gain valuable professional experience.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Cintas, and Target are all national companies hiring for their management training programs? Each organization also has internship opportunities.
- Expeditors International has branches in Bangalore, Amsterdam, and Montreal? Talk with them about their local full-time and internship positions and where you could go as you grow within their organization.
- The U.S. Army Health Care Recruiting is offering scholarships for medical and dental school? Ask them about these and other health care roles.
No matter what your major or class year, the Career Fair is an excellent way to begin strategizing your career development.
Need help preparing? Not sure how to begin the conversation? Our daily drop-in hours are 2-4 p.m. in Howarth 101. Stop by for a resume review or any additional career-related advice.
© 2011 Career and Employment Services, University of Puget Sound
Photo: Ross Mulhausen