Take on a creative writing challenge to celebrate National Poetry Month! NaPoWriMo, or National Poetry Writing Month, is a creative writing project created by poet Maureen Thorson and held annually in April in which participants attempt to write a poem each day for one month. Thorson’s blog features new poets and poetry magazines throughout the month, in addition to offering daily prompts for writing inspiration and more!
- Protected: Building a Diverse and Inclusive Library
- Collins Library Links: Spotlight on Special Collections
- Coming in January a new exhibit! Scripts, Scribes, and Scribbles!
- Collins Library Links: Updates from Collins Library: New Resources, Streaming Media and Research Marathons
- New display in Collins Memorial Library: Postcards for Perec