- Maker tip brought to you by Collins Makerspace.
- Check out how Puget Sound Research is being used by remote learners around the world!
- Prospective Students: Our doors may be closed, but our services and staff are available to you!
- 3D printing: In Support of Health Care Workers – The Makerspace Responds
- National Poetry Month: “Hope” Is The Thing With Feathers
- April is National Poetry Month
- Arts/Humanities, Social Sciences & Science
- Awards and Grants
- Celebrating Shakespeare
- Collins is Listening
- Collins Library Links
- Did You Know?
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Diversity and Inclusion Resources
- Featured Resource
- Focus on New Services
- Friday Fun – Recommended Films & Popular Reading
- From the Archives
- From the Library Director
- From the Stacks – A few favorites
- From the Stacks: blogs from Collins Library student employees
- Life Skills Collection
- News piece from Collins Newsletter
- Popular Reading Collection
- Recommended Reading
- Research Tips
- Social Sciences & Science
- Sound Ideas
- Spotlight on Library Student Employees
- Spotlight: People Making a Difference at Collins
- Thoughts About Libraries
Category Archives: Arts/Humanities
Are you curious about careers in libraries, archives, or information science? Would you like to explore intersections of pedagogy, information ethics, and digital tools? Consider taking Humanities 399: Library as Collaboratory, an activity credit course, in the Fall 2019 semester. … Continue reading →