- Collins Library Links: Collins Library Completes NEH Grant – Resources to Support Teaching & Learning
- ‘Discover Collins Library!’ activity
- Puget Sound benefits from our partnership with the Orbis Cascade Alliance!
- Collins Library endorses the Joint Statement on Legislative Efforts to Restrict Education about Racism in American History
- Puget Sound Book Artists Returns to Collins Library
Category Archives: Arts/Humanities
Are you curious about careers in libraries, archives, or information science? Would you like to explore intersections of pedagogy, information ethics, and digital tools? Consider taking Humanities 399: Library as Collaboratory, an activity credit course, in the Fall 2019 semester. … Continue reading →