This is an announcement from Technology Services (TS). Please see the details below.
Planned Maintenance: myPugetSound, PeopleSoft Campus Solutions [COMPLETE]
Rescheduled for Friday, July 30 @ 5 p.m. to Sunday, August 1 @ 8 p.m.
REASON FOR IMPACT: Technology Services needs to update myPugetSound and PeopleSoft Campus Solutions. This will provide a new look and feel to myPugetSound and will bring PeopleSoft Campus Solutions to the most recent version so we have a secure and reliable environment. They will be unavailable during the planned maintenance window.
- Favorites: Any items that have been saved under “Favorites” via the navigator/compass icon in myPugetSound will not show under “Favorites” after the upgrade. You will need to navigate to and resave these pages after Sunday July 18th.
- Multiple Affiliations: If someone has multiple affiliations within the university they will need to switch between those dashboards, i.e. Staff that is also taking classes will need to switch from their default Staff dashboard to their Student dashboard. This menu is available at the top center of the page.
- Clear Cache Post Upgrade: If you have issues connecting to myPugetSound or PeopleSoft Campus Solutions after the planned maintenance please try clearing your browser cache.
- COVID Health Screening Form will be unavailable during the maintenance window. If you are scheduled to work or participate in on-campus activities during this maintenance window, please contact Donelle Pearson at firstname.lastname@example.org or x3641 for instructions on how to submit the form during this time.
- For more information on Technology Services’ Incident Communication Plan or to view a list of our Critical Systems and definitions, please visit our Service Announcements page on the Puget Sound website.
For support questions please contact the TS Service Desk via phone at 253-879-8585.
Lindsay Morris | Sr. Technical Program Manager
UNIVERSITY OF PUGET SOUND
1500 N. Warner St. #1068
Tacoma, WA 98416