This is an announcement from Technology Services (TS). Please see details below:
Puget Sound Systems and Applications: Planned Maintenance [COMPLETE]
Monday, June 7, 2021 from 5 p.m.-8 p.m.
REASON FOR IMPACT: In preparation for the upcoming login changes, work needs to be performed to transition authentication to the new system. Multi-factor authentication will be required beginning June 8th at 6 a.m. and the new Okta dashboard will be available at https://login.pugetsound.edu.
If you experience issues this morning, please try clearing your browser cache (https://www.pugetsound.edu/about/offices-services/technology-services/help-support/self-help/clearing-browser-cache/)
SYSTEMS IMPACTED: The following systems will be intermittently unavailable during the maintenance window:
· Google Workspace
· KACE ticketing system
· PeopleSoft Human Resources
· PeopleSoft Financials
· PeopleSoft Campus Solutions
· Various Puget Sound systems and applications
· The university network, internet access, and wireless will NOT be affected.
· Email and calendar, vDesk, campus file servers, telephones, and pugetsound.edu will NOT be affected.
· Thank you for your patience as we conduct this important work.
· For more information about Okta, single sign-on, or multi-factor authentication, please see https://www.pugetsound.edu/about/offices-services/technology-services/okta.
· For more information on Technology Services’ Incident Communication Plan or to view a list of our Critical Systems and definitions, please visit our Service Announcements site.
For support questions please contact the Technology Service Desk at 253-879-8585 or email@example.com.