This is an announcement from Technology Services (TS). Please see details below:
NETWORK: Phone outbound dialing issue
Wednesday, November 23, 2020
REASON FOR IMPACT: We are currently experiencing a phone issue where outbound dialing is not working
· Update (10:40AM): Our main phone provider is experiencing a fiber outage that is affecting most of the south sound area. No ETA at this time.
· Internal calling is working normally (extension to extension)
· Inbound phone calls are working normally (external number to internal number)
· Outbound calling is failing (busy signal)
· No further information at this time
· For support questions please contact the TS Service Desk via phone at 253-879-8585.
For more information on Technology Services’ Incident Communication Plan or to view a list of our Critical Systems and definitions, please visit our Service Announcements site.