This is an announcement from Technology Services (TS). Please see details below:
Network: Planned Maintenance on Firewall and Network Switches
Sunday, September 20, 2020 from 6 a.m.- 5 p.m. [COMPLETE]
SYSTEMS IMPACTED: The following systems will be intermittently unavailable during the maintenance window:
REASON FOR IMPACT: To ensure a reliable network TS will be conducting routine firmware maintenance on our primary firewalls and access network equipment.
· Intermittent Internet Outages (less than 2-5 minutes)
· External access to VPN and vDesk will be intermittently effected
· Phone/VOIP will be intermittently be affected as switches reboot
· Wireless and general network access will be intermittently effected as devices reboot.
· For more information on Technology Services’ Incident Communication Plan or to view a list of our Critical Systems and definitions, please visit our Service Announcements site.
For support questions please contact the TS Service Desk via phone at 253-879-8585.