This is an announcement from Technology Services (TS). Please see details below.
Network: Phone/VOIP maintenance
Wednesday, August 5th, 7PM to Midnight
REASON FOR IMPACT: Technology Services will be performing a Phone/VOIP system upgrade to improve system reliability.
- Phones and analog converters will be remotely rebooted; reboots generally take between 1-5 minutes.
- While phones are being rebooted they will not be functional and calls may get dropped.
- Devices will re-register and eventually come back online.
- Devices connected to analog convertors, such as fax machines, will also temporarily go offline as the convertors are rebooted.
- If you are logged into a Soft phone session via Jabber, you will need to logout and re-login.
- For more information on Technology Services’ Incident Communication Plan or to view a list of our Critical Systems and definitions, please visit our Service Announcements page on the Puget Sound website.
For support questions please contact the TS Service Desk via phone at 253-879-8585.