This is an announcement from Technology Services (TS). Please see details below.
Network: Planned Network/ Phone Outage in Howarth Hall
Friday, June 28 at 5 p.m. – Sunday, June 30 at 6 p.m.
REASON FOR IMPACT: Technology Services is replacing network switches in Howarth Hall. Wireless and wired (Ethernet) connections to the Internet will not be available during the maintenance window. Devices impacted include phones, computers, printers, card access to the building, elevator emergency phone, and any other network devices. Note that this is only impacting Howarth Hall; all other areas on campus will have available wireless and phone access.
· Campus members needing access to Howarth Hall during the maintenance window should call security at 253.879.3311.
· The elevator in Howarth Hall will not be available during the maintenance window due to the emergency phone not being available for use.
· Other network devices not stated above may need to be rebooted after the maintenance window.
· If you have a concern related to the maintenance window please contact the TS Service Desk via phone at 253-879-8585 or via email at email@example.com.
· For more information on Technology Services’ Incident Communication Plan or to view a list of our Critical Systems and definitions, please visit our Service Announcements page on the Puget Sound website.
To opt out from receiving these messages in the future, please go to https://mailweb.pugetsound.edu/mailman/listinfo/tscommunications and follow the Unsubscribe options in the TScommunications Subscriber section. For support questions please contact the TS Service Desk via phone at 253-879-8585.