This is an announcement from Technology Services (TS). Please see details below:
Puget Sound Systems and Applications: Planned Network/Server Maintenance
Monday March 4, 2019 5:15 PM to 5:45 PM.
SYSTEMS IMPACTED: The following systems will be intermittently unavailable during the maintenance window:
· Peoplesoft HR applications, including sections of my.pugetsound.edu
DATE(s) of IMPACT: Monday March 4th 5:15 PM to 5:45 PM
REASON FOR IMPACT: To ensure a secure and reliable computing environment, TS will be updating SSL certificates.
· Users may be unexpectedly kicked out of Peoplesoft HR applications during this time period, they should be able to re-login after a few minutes.
· The university network, internet access and wireless will NOT be affected.
· Technology Services requires periodic to ensure a secure and reliable computing environment. Thank you for your patience as we conduct this important work.
· For more information on Technology Services’ Incident Communication Plan or to view a list of our Critical Systems and definitions, please visit our Service Announcements site.