This is an announcement from Technology Services (TS). Please see details below:
Puget Sound Systems and Applications: Planned Network/Server Maintenance
Saturday and Sunday, February 16-17, 2019 from 6a.m.-6p.m.
SYSTEMS IMPACTED: The following systems will be intermittently unavailable during the maintenance window:
· Domain Controller – DNS server (users may experience a brief delay when logging in and accessing some programs)
· Safe Connect Server – (new users who haven’t been on the network before may experience a failure to connect. Users should wait a few minutes and try again)
DATE(s) of IMPACT: Saturday and Sunday, February 16-17th, 6 a.m. – 6 p.m.
REASON FOR IMPACT: To ensure a secure and reliable computing environment, TS will be completing cut-over maintenance on selected Puget Sound servers.
· The university network, internet access and wireless will NOT be affected.
· Technology Services requires periodic to ensure a secure and reliable computing environment. Thank you for your patience as we conduct this important work.
· For more information on Technology Services’ Incident Communication Plan or to view a list of our Critical Systems and definitions, please visit our Service Announcements site.
To opt out from receiving these messages in the future, please go to https://mailweb.pugetsound.edu/mailman/listinfo/tscommunications and follow the Unsubscribe options in the TScommunications Subscriber section. For support questions please contact the TS Service Desk via phone at 253-879-8585.
Office: ext. 3394