This is an announcement from Technology Services (TS). Please see details below.
SECURITY MAINTENANCE: myPugetSound, PeopleSoft Campus Solutions, PeopleSoft Human Resources, PeopleSoft Financials [COMPLETE]
Wednesday, February 14, 6:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m.
· myPugetSound, 6 p.m.–7 p.m.
· PeopleSoft Campus Solutions, 6 p.m.–8 p.m.
· PeopleSoft Human Resources, 6 p.m.–8 p.m.
· PeopleSoft Financials, 6 p.m.–8 p.m.
DATE(s) of IMPACT: Wednesday, February 14 from 6 p.m.–8 p.m.
REASON FOR IMPACT: Technology Services will be installing a critical Oracle security patch across all PeopleSoft systems.
· During the maintenance window the systems impacted will be intermittently unavailable.
· For more information on Technology Services’ Incident Communication Plan or to view a list of our Critical Systems and definitions, please visit our Service Announcements page on the Puget Sound website.
To opt out from receiving these messages in the future, please go to https://mailweb.pugetsound.edu/mailman/listinfo/tscommunications and follow the Unsubscribe options in the TScommunications Subscriber section. For support questions please contact the TS Service Desk via phone at 253-879-8585.