College Women is a searchable portal of diaries, letters, scrapbooks and photographs from the archives of a select group of the earliest women’s colleges in the United States, known as the Seven Sisters. Current contributors include the libraries and archives of the colleges Barnard, Bryn Mawr, Mount Holyoke, Smith, Wellesley, Vassar, and Radcliffe. The site aggregates content from partner sites and illuminates connections between the experiences of women students, with the goal of supporting new studies in topics such as political reform and women’s rights, sexuality and body image, religion, race and class, as well as major domestic and international events.
- Collins Library Links: Updates from Collins Library: New Resources, Streaming Media and Research Marathons
- New display in Collins Memorial Library: Postcards for Perec
- Collins Library recognizes Native American Heritage Month
- VOTE! Stop by the Collins Library and pick up a VOTE bookmark printed in the Makerspace
- Collins Library Links: October is National Archives Month Spotlight on the University Archives