College Women is a searchable portal of diaries, letters, scrapbooks and photographs from the archives of a select group of the earliest women’s colleges in the United States, known as the Seven Sisters. Current contributors include the libraries and archives of the colleges Barnard, Bryn Mawr, Mount Holyoke, Smith, Wellesley, Vassar, and Radcliffe. The site aggregates content from partner sites and illuminates connections between the experiences of women students, with the goal of supporting new studies in topics such as political reform and women’s rights, sexuality and body image, religion, race and class, as well as major domestic and international events.
- Dreams: An International Juried Artists’ Book Exhibition
- Collins Library Links: A New Chapter for the Library!
- It’s back! The 12th Annual Puget Sound Book Artists Members’ Exhibition! (June 5 – July 27, 2023), Opening Reception June 7, 4:30-6:30pm, Collins Library
- Cas Almond, 2023 Library Senior Art Award Winner
- Collins Library Links: Celebrating Libraries and Librarians