Explore the history of the Women’s Studies Program (now Gender & Queer Studies) through university records! This digital teaching collection uses yearbooks, course bulletins, issues of The Trail, administrative documents, and more, ranging in date between 1969-1990, to explore the early years of the Women’s Studies program at the University of Puget Sound. In these documents, you’ll encounter a variety of perspectives from students, faculty, staff, and administrators at key moments when Women’s Studies was establishing its legitimacy as an academic discipline and as an area of social and political struggle.
- Dreams: An International Juried Artists’ Book Exhibition
- Collins Library Links: A New Chapter for the Library!
- It’s back! The 12th Annual Puget Sound Book Artists Members’ Exhibition! (June 5 – July 27, 2023), Opening Reception June 7, 4:30-6:30pm, Collins Library
- Cas Almond, 2023 Library Senior Art Award Winner
- Collins Library Links: Celebrating Libraries and Librarians