Information about overdue library items and how to return them during the Fall 2020 semester:
- Summit Items: If you are away from campus and unable to return your SUMMIT items, please do not worry. Although we are unable to renew Summit items, we will waive any accrued fines once the items are returned.
- Interlibrary Loan Items: If you are unable to return your Interlibrary Loan items, please email email@example.com to request a renewal for the items. If the renewal is approved, ILL staff will update your record with no fines. If the renewal request is denied, please return the items and staff will waive any fines for overdue items.
- Collins Library items: Please try to renew items online. If you are unable to do so or have no renewals left, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a renewal for the items. We will waive any accrued fines once the materials are returned.
- You will not be charged any fees for overdue items that are returned.
- If you live locally, you can return Collins Memorial Library, Summit, and Interlibrary Loan materials via the outside book drop of Collins Library.
- If you live out of state and are unable to physically return materials to the library, you may return them via mail at the address below:
University of Puget Sound
Collins Memorial Library
1500 North Warner #1021
Tacoma, WA 98416-1021
Attn: Access Services Department
- You will continue to receive automated notices for overdue materials until the items are returned.
- Please contact the library with any questions: email@example.com.