Founded by Harriet Monroe in 1912, Poetry is one of the leading monthly poetry journals in the English-speaking world. It is known for being the first to publish T.S. Eliot’s “The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock” as well as early works from Langston Hughes, Edna St. Vincent Millay, and many others. Recent issues have featured work from important contemporary poets like Claudia Rankine, Danez Smith, and Ocean Vuong. The complete archive of the magazine and related audio and video content are available for free online at https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poetrymagazine. Recent issues in print format can also be found in the bound journals section on the lower level of Collins Library. Happy reading!
- Dreams: An International Juried Artists’ Book Exhibition
- Collins Library Links: A New Chapter for the Library!
- It’s back! The 12th Annual Puget Sound Book Artists Members’ Exhibition! (June 5 – July 27, 2023), Opening Reception June 7, 4:30-6:30pm, Collins Library
- Cas Almond, 2023 Library Senior Art Award Winner
- Collins Library Links: Celebrating Libraries and Librarians