April is National Poetry Month! Launched by the Academy of American Poets in April 1996, National Poetry Month reminds the public that poets have an integral role to play in our culture and that poetry matters. Visit https://poets.org/national-poetry-month to find ways to celebrate and sign up for Poem-a-Day, a daily poetry series publishing new work by contemporary poets, curated in April 2022 by award-winning poet Naomi Shihab Nye.
- Changing the Conversation: Artists’ Books, Zines and Broadsides from the Collins Memorial Library Collection, August 12 – December 14, 2022
- Events/Exhibits Summer-Fall 2022
- Collins Library Welcomes Wendy Lee Spaček
- New Library Web Site launches on Tuesday, June 28, 2022
- Featured Student Work – Patrick Selner 2021