NETWORK : SAFECONNECT UPGRADE- Monday March 14, 9pm-2am [COMPLETE]
REASON FOR IMPACT:
Upgrade SafeConnect Network Access Control (NAC) to the latest software version. The upgrade will provide additional capabilities, security updates, and increased functionality between the NAC and Apple devices.
- Network access on campus will be disrupted during maintenance window.
- Internet connectivity will be affected.
- External VPN access to campus resources may be affected.
<![if !supportLists]>· <![endif]>Phone service may be affected.
- Thank you for your patience as we conduct this important work.
- For more information on Technology Services’ Incident Communication Plan or to view a list of our Critical Systems and definitions, please visit our Service Announcements site.
For support questions please contact the TS Service Desk via phone at 253-879-8585.