Updating our resource page is a constant challenge. There seems to be new videos, blog sites, and other reference material popping up on an almost daily basis. Knowing all too well, the feeling of sensory overload, aka TMI, it’s not possible to list them all, but we try anyway.
We are always on the lookout for new resources. If you have something you’d like to see on our resource page, let us know! In the meantime, scroll down to see what’s new!
- PSBA 6th Annual Members’ Exhibition Catalog
- PSBA 5th Annual Members’ Exhibition Catalog
- PSBA 4th Annual Members’ Exhibition Catalog
- PSBA 3rd Annual Members’ Exhibition Catalog
- PSBA 2nd Annual Members’ Exhibition Catalog
- PSBA 1st Annual Members’ Exhibition Catalog
Funding, Scholarship, and Artist’s Opportunities
- For a list of residency opportunities, click on INFORMATION ON ARTIST RESIDENCIES 2018 to read, print, or download to your computer. Check back often as the list will be growing.
Really Cool Stuff:
- The History of Typography [Forrest Media]
- Pope Press
- Holly Senn: Scavenged
- Art Town –
- Episode 5 – features PSBA Members Lucia Harrison, Deborah Greenwood, and Yoshiko Yamamoto
- Episode 3 – features PSBA Member Jessica Spring
- Episode 1 – features PSBA Member Chandler O’Leary
- The Folio Society: The Art of Letterpress
- Paper making with Helen Hiebert on Sesame Street
- Hushed Writing
Artist Book Sellers & Galleries:
Select Blog Sites:
Supplies and Materials:
Comments should reflect and reinforce the mission of the organization. All comments or inquiries on this blog must abide by the following rules:
- Any material deemed to be spam will be deleted
- Comments or questions which include profanity or considered offensive will be deleted
- All comments must be kept civil. Derogatory remarks will be removed.
The editors and administrators of this blog reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog at their discretion and without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time and without notice. Thank you for your courtesy. PSBA editor