Puget Sound Book Artists (PSBA) is a nonprofit organization comprised of amateurs and professionals from all quarters of the book arts field for the purpose of creating a spirit of community among books artists and those who love books. The organization strives to increase educational opportunities for individuals as well as organizations, fostering excellence through exhibitions, workshops, lectures and publications, etc. The organization sponsors a yearly members’ exhibition, lectures, salons, and a variety of workshops where you can explore, create, and share with others.
The PSBA Board is comprised of several individuals who represent a broad spectrum of talents associated with the book arts.
Jane Carlin: Vice President
Bonnie Larson: Recording Secretary
Lucia Harrison: Treasurer
Debbi Commodore: Program Committee Chair
Debbie Greenwood: PSBA Membership Exhibition
Jan Ward: Exhibition Committee
Pat Chupa: Membership Committee
MalPina Chan: Facebook Administrator
Shoshona Albright: Website Administrator
What others are saying about PSBA:
Get Involved with PSBA!
The PSBA works because of the membership! Board members play an active role in the development and leadership of the organization. Board members should:
- Demonstrate a commitment to the organization and the community of book artists
- Prepare and attend board and committee meetings. Take an active role by asking questions and following through on assignments
- Participate in event and program planning
- Be willing to serve as an officer: President, Vice President, Treasurer, Recording Secretary, Corresponding Secretary, Membership Coordinator or Web Administrator, or serve as an active member of a PSBA committee
- Have the ability to work well with others and to work collaboratively in a friendly and responsible manner.
- Be a current member of the organization
- Able to serve a two year term
If you are interested in serving as a board member or on a committee, please fill out this form and send to:
PSBA- Membership Secretary
4918 N. Lexington
Tacoma, WA 98407
Comments should reflect and reinforce the mission of the organization. All comments or inquiries on this blog must abide by the following rules:
- Any material deemed to be spam will be deleted
- Comments or questions which include profanity or considered offensive will be deleted
- All comments must be kept civil. Derogatory remarks will be removed.
The editors and administrators of this blog reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog at their discretion and without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time and without notice. Thank you for your courtesy. PSBA editor