(Or, How to Have a Successful Two Day Workshop in Five Easy Steps.)
(1) Put to good use the PSBA brain trust.
(2) choose an award winning book artist (Kevin Steele) to conduct the workshop.
(3) Set up dates, times, and studio location. (details, details, details)
(4) Fill the available workshop applications within the first half hour of going live at www.formstack.com.
(5) Experience an inspirational two days two days at Kevin Steele’s DIMENSIONAL BOOKS workshop, hosted by the Puget Sound Book Artists, where participants designed and created books built upon the basic multi-accordion structure. Exploring the double tulip fold, the tri-hexa flexagon, and simple pop-up folds and cuts, they created panoramic landscapes and complex peep show books. Following a lecture by Kevin Steele on August 16th at Collins Memorial Library, the participants went to work…
Kevin Steel explains technique and procedure
An Gates goes to work
Blog contributors: MalPina Chan & Mark Hoppmann
Photo Credits: MalPina Chan