University of Puget Sound’s institutional repository, Sound Ideas has logged more than 1.3 million text downloads over its nearly decade-long lifespan. Every month we log the repository’s usage statistics by researchers around the world.
April Readership Totals
Last month, Sound Ideas had 27,347 full-text downloads and 6 new submissions were posted, bringing the total works in the repository to 7,848. University of Puget Sound scholarship was read by 1,759 institutions across 159 countries.
Most popular papers of April
- Is Euthanasia Morally Permissible? Why or Why Not? 2,551 downloads
- Anti-Racism in Higher Education: A Model for Change 1,088 downloads
- Considerations Regarding the Ethical Viability of Voluntary Active Euthanasia 526 downloads
Most popular publications of Apri
- Sound Decisions: An Undergraduate Bioethics Journal 3,768 downloads
- Summer Research Program 3,355 downloads
- Race & Pedagogy Journal: Teaching and Learning for Justice 2,517 downloads