Over the summer we will be shifting our collections on the lower level of the library and renovating the lower level that will enhance our group study rooms, as well as create a new Media Service Desk and office space for Technology Services staff. In the Learning Commons, we are planning a new iMac room. Some of our library spaces on the 1st floor will be used as staging zones, so if you are looking for a quiet place to study, remember the 4th floor is a great place. Seating on the 2nd and 3rd floor is also available. Questions? Please email email@example.com or stop by the Library Director’s Office, room 123.
- It’s back! The 12th Annual Puget Sound Book Artists Members’ Exhibition! (June 5 – July 27, 2023), Opening Reception June 7, 4:30-6:30pm, Collins Library
- Cas Almond, 2023 Library Senior Art Award Winner
- Collins Library Links: Celebrating Libraries and Librarians
- 2023 Collins Library Book Collecting Contest Winners
- Collins Library Links: Celebration of Creative Inquiry, Open Educational Resources