The Poetry Center at San Francisco State University organizes some 30 public readings, performances, and poetry-related talks each year featuring poets and writers from across the literary spectrum. Their dedicated online archive (nearly 300 items and growing!) makes available new original video recordings with audio downloads, plus early original audio recordings from the 1950s onward.
- Protected: Building a Diverse and Inclusive Library
- Collins Library Links: Spotlight on Special Collections
- Coming in January a new exhibit! Scripts, Scribes, and Scribbles!
- Collins Library Links: Updates from Collins Library: New Resources, Streaming Media and Research Marathons
- New display in Collins Memorial Library: Postcards for Perec