Over the past year we have monitored the use of our popular magazines and they received very little use. We determined that it would be easier to have all the magazines together in one place. Often library users were confused as to the many locations for magazines in the library. We kept the newspapers upstairs because we do not keep them for extended time and know many people come in just for the newspapers. We altered our policy and now all magazines can be checked out as well. So while you do have to go downstairs to find an issue, you can also check it out. In addition, many of the magazines are being replaced by electronic versions.
- From the Archives & Special Collections: Archives Open House Today
- Erin Zona, Women’s Studio Workshop will be showing books, April 27, 2-3:30pm, Archives Seminar Room, Collins Library.
- Logger Day Challenge Event in the Makerspace, March 10, 4–5pm
- Black History Month featuring Dr. Rob Gore
- Thrillers abound in the Popular Reading Collection!
- April is National Poetry Month
- Arts/Humanities, Social Sciences & Science
- Awards and Grants
- Celebrating Shakespeare
- Collins is Listening
- Collins Library Links
- Did You Know?
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Diversity and Inclusion Resources
- Featured Resource
- Focus on New Services
- Friday Fun – Recommended Films & Popular Reading
- From the Archives
- From the Library Director
- From the Stacks – A few favorites
- From the Stacks: blogs from Collins Library student employees
- Life Skills Collection
- News piece from Collins Newsletter
- Popular Reading Collection
- Recommended Reading
- Research Tips
- Social Sciences & Science
- Sound Ideas
- Spotlight on Library Student Employees
- Spotlight: People Making a Difference at Collins
- Thoughts About Libraries