- Try the Collins Library search on your mobile device.
- Exhibit: February 1 – May 12, 2019, Transforming Knowledge: Altered Encyclopedias, Collins Library exhibit space.
- A collection of essays that will make you laugh out loud!
- Events/Exhibits in Collins Library – Spring 2019
- New Resources in the Public Domain 2019
- April is National Poetry Month
- Arts/Humanities, Social Sciences & Science
- Awards and Grants
- Celebrating Shakespeare
- Collins is Listening
- Collins Library Links
- Did You Know?
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Diversity and Inclusion Resources
- Featured Resource
- Focus on New Services
- Friday Fun – Recommended Films & Popular Reading
- From the Archives
- From the Library Director
- From the Stacks – A few favorites
- From the Stacks: blogs from Collins Library student employees
- Life Skills Collection
- News piece from Collins Newsletter
- Popular Reading Collection
- Recommended Reading
- Research Tips
- Spotlight on Library Student Employees
- Spotlight: People Making a Difference at Collins
- Thoughts About Libraries
Category Archives: Focus on New Services
Introducing a new platform to get the answer to your library and research questions: Collins Library LibAnswers! More than just an FAQ, LibAnswers is a searchable knowledge base that allows you to quickly find answers to your questions, either through … Continue reading
Interested in a specific volume of a multi-volume set? Or want to see if Collins Library has access to the specific date of a journal you’re interested in. Finding a green dot means your material is available. But sometimes, … Continue reading
Changes to requesting Summit items are in effect and include some useful enhancements to the system. It is necessary to log on to the Primo catalog in order to take advantage of these new features. You now submit your request … Continue reading
Over the summer, we added 20 new titles to our Popular Reading Collection. These include novels of suspense, love and mystery, some humor and a few biographies. If you are new to this collection, you can find bout 200 books … Continue reading
Welcome home, Loggers! Collins has plenty of resources to help you with your research, studies, coursework, and more. This month we’ve gathered some books with guidelines and tips for writing and researching. You can check these books out for your … Continue reading
What’s Library Class on Demand? A library class designed especially for you (and three or more students) on any research topic. A librarian will design a class specifically to meet your needs – whether you’re getting ready to write a … Continue reading
Beginning January 23 the Archives and Special Collections will open its doors to drop-in visitors! During the semester the collections will be open Wednesdays from 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. and Thursdays from 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. The Archives … Continue reading
Collins Memorial Library has set up a popular reading collection of current materials. This is in response to students’ recurring requests for “popular fiction.” The collection, which will hover around 200 books but currently consists of 168 titles, will be … Continue reading
The library added several new electronic resources to its online portfolio last summer. Among these is The Chicago Manual of Style online. This online version of the 16th edition of The Chicago Manual of Style both the style guide itself, … Continue reading
The Collins Library will be open 24/7 – December 2-4 and 9-13, 2012! We wish you the very best on Finals week as the semester ends! Good luck!