The book still holds a powerful symbolic message of wisdom, intelligence and scholarship The next time you watch a television interview or news briefing or press conference, check out how often books or bookshelves are used as a backdrop. But the reality is our academic libraries are filled with books that no longer are being used. Read more of this Huffington Post article by Jane Carlin and Barb Macke, (Director, Collins Memorial Library at the University of Puget Sound; Associate Librarian, University of Cincinnati), Books? Or No Books? Envisioning the Academic Library of the Future
- Collins Library Links: Spotlight on Special Collections
- Coming in January a new exhibit! Scripts, Scribes, and Scribbles!
- Collins Library Links: Updates from Collins Library: New Resources, Streaming Media and Research Marathons
- New display in Collins Memorial Library: Postcards for Perec
- Collins Library recognizes Native American Heritage Month