Béatrice Coron will introduce the many facets of contemporary paper cutting as well as her artist’s journey in visual storytelling. From the historical roots of this art form to a panorama of international artists. This simple media took her from illustration to artist books, public art and animation. She will demonstrate its endless possibilities and applications where there is no limit but your imagination.
- Changing the Conversation: Artists’ Books, Zines and Broadsides from the Collins Memorial Library Collection, August 12 – December 14, 2022
- Events/Exhibits Summer-Fall 2022
- Collins Library Welcomes Wendy Lee Spaček
- New Library Web Site launches on Tuesday, June 28, 2022
- Featured Student Work – Patrick Selner 2021