Béatrice Coron will introduce the many facets of contemporary paper cutting as well as her artist’s journey in visual storytelling. From the historical roots of this art form to a panorama of international artists. This simple media took her from illustration to artist books, public art and animation. She will demonstrate its endless possibilities and applications where there is no limit but your imagination.
- Preserving Memories: Creating a Personal Archive
- Maker tip brought to you by Collins Makerspace.
- Check out how Puget Sound Research is being used by remote learners around the world!
- Prospective Students: Our doors may be closed, but our services and staff are available to you!
- 3D printing: In Support of Health Care Workers – The Makerspace Responds
- April is National Poetry Month
- Arts/Humanities, Social Sciences & Science
- Awards and Grants
- Celebrating Shakespeare
- Collins is Listening
- Collins Library Links
- Did You Know?
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Diversity and Inclusion Resources
- Featured Resource
- Focus on New Services
- Friday Fun – Recommended Films & Popular Reading
- From the Archives
- From the Library Director
- From the Stacks – A few favorites
- From the Stacks: blogs from Collins Library student employees
- Life Skills Collection
- News piece from Collins Newsletter
- Popular Reading Collection
- Recommended Reading
- Research Tips
- Social Sciences & Science
- Sound Ideas
- Spotlight on Library Student Employees
- Spotlight: People Making a Difference at Collins
- Thoughts About Libraries