A book by fans, for fans. This book collects the best writing and images from the beginning of the Age of Swift to now. Covering ten years of change and developing styles, readers can follow the blazing trail of fame along with the other fans. Encompassing everything from pre-fame interviews to those with the New York Times, from album-themed crosswords to album reviews by top critics, this book is all things Team Taylor!
- September Update for Sound Ideas
- Changing the Conversation – Open Cases Event, Wednesday, Oct. 26, 12:00-1:30, Collins Library Room 118
- Changing the Conversation: Malini Gupta, Collins Library – Archives Seminar Room, Friday October 21, 1:00- 2:30
- Collins Library Links: Archives in the News & Changing the Conversation – Discussion Opportunities!
- Access to Federally Funded Research