Veritas Editions Introduction
Veritas Editions is honored to present the Puget Sound Book Artists the story of our journey in Fine Press Artist Book Editions. Veritas Editions is dedicated to the beauty in truth, and the truth in beauty. Formed in 2015 by photographic artist Craig Alan Huber, Veritas Editions’ goal is to communicate the message of truth through the publication of premium limited editions of combined word and image. As we live in an increasingly digital, texture-starved world, Veritas Editions strives to bring that texture back into our lives with fine prints, papers, and materials matching the raison d’être of each publication.
The goal is to treat the artists as equal partners in such endeavors. We employ a novel funding approach for the production of these hand-crafted editions, one akin to that of a Co-Op, in which the artists as a collective and Veritas Editions each contribute equally to the cost, and each share equally in the profits.
Works from Veritas Editions are in permanent collections including the Vatican Library, the Huntington Library, the National Steinbeck Center, Carmel Mission Foundation, Stanford University Special Collections, UC Berkeley Bancroft Library, four State Libraries of Australia, the Archivo General de Indias, Seville, Spain; and in private collections throughout the US, Mexico, Europe, and Australia.
- The Raspberry Pi: perfect for a single purpose kiosk
- Botanizing Hope—Mentors, methods and materials, Presentation by Seattle Artist Lou Cabeen, March 26th, 4:00–5:00pm, Archives Seminar Room, 2nd Floor Collins Library
- Fate has extraordinary plans for Sophie…
- Congratulations. Collins Library Student Employee receives prestigious internship!
- The Power of Zines
- April is National Poetry Month
- Arts/Humanities, Social Sciences & Science
- Awards and Grants
- Celebrating Shakespeare
- Collins is Listening
- Collins Library Links
- Did You Know?
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Diversity and Inclusion Resources
- Featured Resource
- Focus on New Services
- Friday Fun – Recommended Films & Popular Reading
- From the Archives
- From the Library Director
- From the Stacks – A few favorites
- From the Stacks: blogs from Collins Library student employees
- Life Skills Collection
- News piece from Collins Newsletter
- Popular Reading Collection
- Recommended Reading
- Research Tips
- Spotlight on Library Student Employees
- Spotlight: People Making a Difference at Collins
- Thoughts About Libraries