Almost one hundred people filled the Tahoma Room last week to hear about the incredible BOLD journey of Puget Sound graduate Jordan Hanssen. He told the story of rowing across the Atlantic Ocean. His book, Rowing Into the Son, is available for purchase at the campus bookstore, or you can check out the library’s own autographed copy!
- Erin Zona, Women’s Studio Workshop will be showing books, April 27, 2-3:30pm, Archives Seminar Room, Collins Library.
- Logger Day Challenge Event in the Makerspace, March 10, 4–5pm
- Black History Month featuring Dr. Rob Gore
- Thrillers abound in the Popular Reading Collection!
- Black History Month featuring Bayard Rustin
- April is National Poetry Month
- Arts/Humanities, Social Sciences & Science
- Awards and Grants
- Celebrating Shakespeare
- Collins is Listening
- Collins Library Links
- Did You Know?
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Diversity and Inclusion Resources
- Featured Resource
- Focus on New Services
- Friday Fun – Recommended Films & Popular Reading
- From the Archives
- From the Library Director
- From the Stacks – A few favorites
- From the Stacks: blogs from Collins Library student employees
- Life Skills Collection
- News piece from Collins Newsletter
- Popular Reading Collection
- Recommended Reading
- Research Tips
- Social Sciences & Science
- Sound Ideas
- Spotlight on Library Student Employees
- Spotlight: People Making a Difference at Collins
- Thoughts About Libraries