My Drunk Kitchen includes recipes, stories, full color photos, and drawings to inspire your own culinary adventures in tipsy cooking. It is also a showcase for Hannah Hart’s great comedic voice. Hannah offers key drink recommendations, cooking tips (like, remember to turn the oven off when you go to bed) and shares never-before-seen recipes. If you consider yourself to be a “foodie”, don’t miss out on this great cookbook!
- Access to Federally Funded Research
- The Collins Memorial Library is honored to host the exhibit: Dissent and Resistance within the Military, Sept. 28-Oct. 28
- A special note from Collins Library – Banned Books Week – Books Unite Us – Censorship Divides Us
- Changing the Conversation: Watch this inspirational video from artist Alisa Banks.
- Last Month Downloads for Sound Ideas