If you have any problems when using the computers or scanners in the Learning Commons, please let us know. The library staff can address and resolve many issues immediately. We also work closely with Technology Services to address any larger issues. However, no problem can be fixed unless we know it exists. Please make us aware of any issues you encounter, as we, often, cannot know they are happening until a library patron tells us.
- Dreams: An International Juried Artists’ Book Exhibition
- Collins Library Links: A New Chapter for the Library!
- It’s back! The 12th Annual Puget Sound Book Artists Members’ Exhibition! (June 5 – July 27, 2023), Opening Reception June 7, 4:30-6:30pm, Collins Library
- Cas Almond, 2023 Library Senior Art Award Winner
- Collins Library Links: Celebrating Libraries and Librarians