Celebrate Black History Month by listening to songs of the Civil Rights Movement. The playlist, available from our streaming service Music & Performing Arts Online, is compiled from the Smithsonian Folkways archive of recorded performances. These freedom songs draw from spirituals, gospel, rhythm and blues, and calypso forms. The selections illustrate the power of songs that focused people’s energy in the movement.
- Dreams: An International Juried Artists’ Book Exhibition
- Collins Library Links: A New Chapter for the Library!
- It’s back! The 12th Annual Puget Sound Book Artists Members’ Exhibition! (June 5 – July 27, 2023), Opening Reception June 7, 4:30-6:30pm, Collins Library
- Cas Almond, 2023 Library Senior Art Award Winner
- Collins Library Links: Celebrating Libraries and Librarians