Celebrate Black History Month by listening to songs of the Civil Rights Movement. The playlist, available from our streaming service Music & Performing Arts Online, is compiled from the Smithsonian Folkways archive of recorded performances. These freedom songs draw from spirituals, gospel, rhythm and blues, and calypso forms. The selections illustrate the power of songs that focused people’s energy in the movement.
- Collins Library Links: Spotlight on Special Collections
- Coming in January a new exhibit! Scripts, Scribes, and Scribbles!
- Collins Library Links: Updates from Collins Library: New Resources, Streaming Media and Research Marathons
- New display in Collins Memorial Library: Postcards for Perec
- Collins Library recognizes Native American Heritage Month