- Collins Library Links: Spotlight on Special Collections
- Coming in January a new exhibit! Scripts, Scribes, and Scribbles!
- Collins Library Links: Updates from Collins Library: New Resources, Streaming Media and Research Marathons
- New display in Collins Memorial Library: Postcards for Perec
- Collins Library recognizes Native American Heritage Month
Category Archives: Social Sciences & Science
Data in the Disciplines: Exploring Research Data Curation Best Practices for Chemistry & Ethnography
If you’re a researcher collecting data, what steps are you taking to keep that data safe? How have you organized it so that you can efficiently share it with colleagues or train new research partners to use? What do you … Continue reading →