Join Fine and Performing Arts Librarian Angela Weaver as she discusses the creation of a digital dramaturgical casebook for the play, La France Sauvee, an unfinished play by Olympe de Gouges (1792). The dramaturgical casebook includes a master copy of the script as well as contextual / historical research pertaining to the playwright, characters in the play, and costume and set design. This digital humanities project was used as a model for the kind of engagement that faculty and students can have with a text in the digital realm.
- Preserving Memories: Creating a Personal Archive
- Maker tip brought to you by Collins Makerspace.
- Check out how Puget Sound Research is being used by remote learners around the world!
- Prospective Students: Our doors may be closed, but our services and staff are available to you!
- 3D printing: In Support of Health Care Workers – The Makerspace Responds
- April is National Poetry Month
- Arts/Humanities, Social Sciences & Science
- Awards and Grants
- Celebrating Shakespeare
- Collins is Listening
- Collins Library Links
- Did You Know?
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Diversity and Inclusion Resources
- Featured Resource
- Focus on New Services
- Friday Fun – Recommended Films & Popular Reading
- From the Archives
- From the Library Director
- From the Stacks – A few favorites
- From the Stacks: blogs from Collins Library student employees
- Life Skills Collection
- News piece from Collins Newsletter
- Popular Reading Collection
- Recommended Reading
- Research Tips
- Social Sciences & Science
- Sound Ideas
- Spotlight on Library Student Employees
- Spotlight: People Making a Difference at Collins
- Thoughts About Libraries